Who can’t use a boost of Chrome? If you aren’t using these apps/extensions, you should try them. I recently added some additions below to make your Chrome experience even better. All are geared toward the educator and productivity-seeking user. Check out more great Chrome tips and Chrome Apps/Extensions on Let’s Get Chromified from Fennovation.org.
- Gmail Snooze: Snooze emails to reappear in your inbox at more convenient times
- Awesome Drive for Google Drive: Open Office files in Google Drive
- Flashcards for Chrome Tabs: Open a deck of cards in each new tab
- Earthview for Chrome Tabs: Open a satellite image from Google Earth in new tabs
- Doodling App updates in Chromium Creativity presentation below
- Chrome URLS: manage your Chrome settings in chrome://chrome-urls
- Shield for Chrome: Keep yourself safe from malware & spyware in the Web Store
- Converting Audio Files App: Convert audio files while online in Drive!
- Chrip: Send URLs through a single tone
- Google Tone: Send URLs to others through a single tone
- Hidden Gems: Find the hidden gems in the Chrome Web Store
Chromium Creativity – creative apps for K-5 students: