Google Classroom has grown a lot since it was born just over a year ago. In fact, in the past two weeks, it has endured some major updates. What does that mean for you?
- Alice Keeler’s Discussion Board spreadsheet
- Best practices Google Drive folder
- Organize Google Classroom Home screen
- Use RosterSync to import roster from BlackBaud
- Essential Tips from Educational Technology (Michael Fricano II)
- Ways to use newest Classroom features (Ditch that Textbook)
I’ve compiled some of my favorite resources as well as best updates into one presentation. Credits to Jennifer Rubin for helping with some of the classroom integration. Check it out! And, check out fennovation.org for more resources.