If you haven’t checked out the add-ons available on Docs, Sheets, & Forms recently, you should. There some some add-ons that can revolutionize how you use the tools.
Recently, I’ve tried out these add-ons with some success. Give them a try!
- Doc Secrets – hide elements of your document so only certain people can see it
- Revision Assistant – a more precise way of giving revision feedback
- Copy Comments – copy the comments from one document to another
- Add Reminders: From a Spreadsheet, send reminders to your email!
- Sort by color: sort cells by color
- Random Generator: randomly generate names and numbers in a spreadsheet
- Sites Catalog: create a listing of all sites in a domain on a spreadsheet – can be inserted onto a Webpage
- Calendar Event Importer: import events from a calendar to a spreadsheet
- Geocode: using latitude and longitude, create maps from a spreadsheet
- Twitter Archiver: create an archive of all Twitter chats in a spreadsheet
- Import Calendar Events to Spreadsheet: import events from a calendar to a spreadsheet